What the Best Jackson Realtors Do to Sell Your Home
Have you ever wondered what the ideal real estate agent looks like? Well, good realtors would have to be top sellers in their state. They probably have won awards, and they’re stellar at negotiating. But it also goes a step further – good realtors in Jackson become great when they go the extra mile. They listen to your needs. They’re dependable. They help you get the most out of your sale. And, they go to bat for you in every negotiation. Every single time.
If you’re looking for a skilled, reliable, and experienced brokered agent to sell your home in Mississippi, you came to the right place. The Lee Garland Group has the know-how and passion to help you sell your home. We do what it takes to get it done right. In fact, if your home doesn’t sell, we will buy it! That’s our Guarantee.
Lee Garland and his team have helped thousands of people in the Jackson area with houses and properties for sale since 1996. We’re known for building solid relationships one home at a time, and winning tough sales negotiations for our clients.
Why Use Our Realtor Services?
Our realtors have a strong reputation in the Jackson area. When you partner with us, you partner with the best – literally. Our team was awarded #1 in the state by RE/MAX in 2020 for sales and volume alone. We generate $300K in average annual sales, so you can be certain you’re getting a good deal when we sell. Lee Will Buy It is also the only real estate firm in Mississippi to earn the prestigious Diamond award. What does that mean to you? It means we treat every client with five-star service and respect. We love our first responders, EMS, fire, and police officers. Our team has helped raise money for them, and we have even offered discounts to active military and those who have lost family members in the line of duty.
The Lee Will Buy It Listing Partners
There are a number of advantages to partnering with a listing agent. You save significant time and hassle with trying to sell the property on your own. A real estate agent is skilled at knowing what’s buying and selling in your area so they can help you earn a good price on the market. Your home also gets the seller’s advantage of being listed in exclusive listings you wouldn’t have access to otherwise. Unlike selling solo, you don’t have to worry about your emotions getting in the way of the sale with good brokered agents like The Lee Will Buy It listing partners.
So what do you get when you partner with The Lee Will Buy It listing partners?
- Strong authority in the market. You’re teaming up with a powerful professional ally to work on your behalf.
- One of the best negogiatiors around. We work hard to get a good deal for you, and we’re known for going the extra mile to get it done.
- The tough stuff is done for you. Who wants to face a mountain of paperwork in a life changing event? With The Lee Will Buy It Listing Partners, you don’t have to. We have a wealth of experience in the legal technicalities of real estate transactions.
About Jackson, Mississippi
Jackson is the capital city of Mississippi. It was originally founded in 1798 and sits along the beautiful Pearl River in Hinds County. The city’s population is currently 168,862. Residents enjoy a close knit community and plenty of parks for its size, and the city boasts a lush suburban feel. Young professionals and families live in Jackson because its opportunities are growing. Its commerce centers around government and agriculture with growing manufacturing facilities like the Nissan plant. This city is known for its delicious cuisine, Southern hospitality and rich history. There are many museums in the area about Mississippi natural science, the Old Capital, and important civil rights events.
More Reasons to Sell Your Home with Us!
The Lee Garland Group is very knowledgeable in the real estate market. With us, you can buy and sell with confidence because we equip you with relevant information that will help you get the best profit for your home’s value. Need to sell your home for quick cach? No problem! Aren’t sure when to sell to get the best offer? Piece of cake. Each client has unique needs, and that’s where we come in.
Great Tips You Can Use Now for Selling Your Home
- Declutter and Depersonalize. A buyer has a tough time envisioning themselves in a home with your family photos and personal stuff everywhere. Remove clutter and personal items to help give your buyers a blank slate and focus on the value of the house itself.
- Stage the Home. Make sure your house is “showroom ready” by giving everything a deep clean and then continue to maintain it. But an attractive home is more than a clean one. You can raise its appeal with the strategic decorating of stage items. Now is the time to paint over bright colors with neutral tones, and fix those obvious imperfections you’ve stared at for years.
- Be Ready. Busy buyers have busy schedules. They can ask to look at your home at any given notice, so be ready to go! If you have to leave in the middle of lunch, do it. It’s worth the small inconvenience for a potential sale.
Let People Know You’re Selling
- Friends & Family – Your family and friends can team up with you to help get the word out. They may even be interested in buying your home!
- Facebook Groups – A wide variety of demographics use Facebook these days, and Facebook Groups help narrow your target buyer reach. Take advantage of this powerful social media tool!
- Neighbours – Word of mouth is still a powerful tool in our digital world. Your area-loving neighbors are great advertisement for your home.
Why People Move to Jackson
Here’s what people are saying about the Jackson Mississippi area.
- State Capital conveniences.
- Affordable cost of living.
- Strong presence of music and the arts.
- Better air and water quality.
- Good educational opportunities.
- Hot summer temperatures.
- Not a lot of corporate infrastructure.
- Crime rates somewhat high.
- Current industries are agricultural and government niches, though manufacturing is growing.
- Too much Southern fried chicken.
What Makes Lee Will Buy It Realtors Different?
There’s a reason why we made it to #1 in Mississippi, and it didn’t happen overnight. It’s the result of hard work, going the extra mile for our clients, and a passion for doing things right. Here are some common questions people ask us about our firm to help you get to know us better.
- Q: “What options to I have to sell my home with you?”
A: Three basic options are available when you sell your home with us. You can “Sell Your Home for the Most Money,” “Get an Instant Cash Offer,” or choose the “Your Home Sale Guaranteed” plan.
- Q: “What should I do to my house before I sell it?”
A: Complete the obvious minor repairs, and see what other comparable homes are selling for in the market. Don’t forget to focus on desirable features such as the number of beds and the value of the land property.
- Q: “How can I sell my house for the most money?”
A: Know when the right time is to sell. Low cost renovations that add value can help raise the selling price. Focus on getting the best deal rather than the highest. Our real estate firm can help you do this.
These are just a few of the many reasons why Lee Will Buy It stands apart from other realtors in the Jackson area. Contact us today to see how we can help you!